Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Blizzard Pack Reborn,
BPR is a beginner - advanced semi-realistic wolf roleplay where the main rules is respect and loyalty. This site maintains stress and drama free roleplaying throughout the day. Anyone is welcome to join and if help is wanted it is quickly given by the helpful staff. Blizzard Pack Reborn is located in the depths of Alaska where humans are rarely found. There is no set plot, but everyone can make up their own for their characters if they wish.
The community here is always friendly and fun so don't be shy to PM anyone are jump into a rp thread. The site was meant to be used for fun, so come and enjoy yourself!
Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG Top 100 Canine Sites The Realm! _blank CLASH! semi-realistic wolf & equine RPG The Luminaries Pack The Fate of Five RPG-D Civilized Savagery Dragon Ryder
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Weather
Snow, The thoughtful Alphess Xqi6vc
Sunny
The blizzard has subsided and there is a thick layer of snow covering the ground. However the sun in shining brightly and there seems to be no clouds in the sky. Perfect time for sun bathing.
Current Temperature: 75
Season: Winter
Mating? Yes
Birthing? No

Snow, The thoughtful Alphess

3 posters

Go down

Snow, The thoughtful Alphess Empty Snow, The thoughtful Alphess

Post by Snow Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:41 am

Snow, The thoughtful Alphess 11cft4l

Name:
Snow

Current Relationship:
None, and not currently looking

Current Rank:
Alphess

Current Crush:
None

Packs:
Blizzard Pack Reborn

Offspring:
None

Siblings:
Unknown

Appearance:
The vixen is indeed of the Arctic wolf species. This means she is a bit larger then most of the females, but is still smaller than the males. So she is about the size of a regular wolf just a slightly larger. However underneath her fur lies layers upon layers of muscle fibers that help her during battle and win against her enemies. Her body is made for speed and being lithe which helps her get around obstacles faster and easier then most wolves. She has taught herself how to be agile which has helped over the years. Her fur consists of nothing but white strands that expand over her entire body. During most of the year, her fur is quite thick which helps her against the sub zero temperatures. Her banner however may consist of most of her as its unusually poofy thanks to the over amount of fur it has. Other then that every other part of her is about the same as any other wolf. Her pads are black underneath, her ears are regular size, and the same goes for her canines. Then when you go toward the cranium part of her head, you can see that her orbs consist of a deep sea blue. Usually they are expressionless, but when she is having fun being around her pack and enjoying herself, they quickly begin to brighten up almost like the sun does when it rises over the horizon.

Personality:
Serious, calm, and collected are just a few things to describe this wolf. She doesn't get angry usually so don't expect to see that from her. However she does have a short fuse for most subjects, especially if they are about her pack and they are being mocked. Now that is one thing to tick her off. But she isn't like most of the short temper wolves that loose it and attack the person who did it. She is way smarter then that and plans ahead from her actions in case something bad happens. This is why she is a great leader because she takes her job seriously. Just because she does this though, doesn't mean she doesn't know how to have fun. Sometimes if you catch her in a good mood, she will usually have a playfight with some of her packmates, but she is very competitive so she will treat it like a real fight even if it isn't just so she can win. Snow is also ones to care about others before herself like most leaders should do before anything. She would happily give up her life to her pack if the time came. But she wouldn't do it if it just put her pack in more danger. Say a pack threatened to destroy their pack and the only way to do that was to give herself up to the enemy. She would usually do it, but she would figure out if they would keep their promise and whether it would be right to give up her life. If she figures out its not, then she would have her pack fight against them and call for their alliances. So yes do not try to trick this vixen as she will probably figure you out before you even think about it.

History:
Oh man does this female have a long history going for her. She was born, but she had lost her memory when she was a pup so she didn't remember her parents or her siblings. Then she went off on her own as a orphan pup too because she didn't know who her parents were. She was taken in by a lone wolf and was raised until she was about a year old. After that she had decided to go off on her own again, but this time she had a goal. Start a pack. And that's exactly what she accomplished by making the first ever Blizzard Pack on Wolfquest. This little back quickly grew in numbers and then they decided, "Hey why not make a site?" After that they had a new site and everything. Now the History of Blizzard Pack can go on for ages as this pack as been through hell in back. Back then there was this pack called the Black Bloods that pretty much controlled wolfquest through their power. Snow didn't approve of their leader, but didn't judge others because some of them were just there because they were afraid and Snow would try to help them get away from it. The first big event that happened was betrayal from one of their pack members. He decided that he was a Black Blood and went off to start a war between Blizzard Pack and the Black Bloods. However in her rage, she ended up killing her close friend who had betrayed her. So don't think that Snow won't take action if its needed to protect her pack. The war was going to happen, but then didn't as there was no fighting. The Black Bloods didn't attack and that was a relief to the small pack because it was 10 strong while the other wolves weren't. Then another pack came into play. The Gold Bloods. This pack and theirs quickly became enemies and blood was definitely shed.The Gold Bloods even sobotaged their website and so they had to move. By then these packs were pretty much at each other necks. Then they decided this was enough and created a truce between everyone. Then from their they had remained allies in battle and they all became friends.During this time, Snow had actually had a true love, and the wolf was named Blaze. She will never forget this wolf, he is still alive though and she waits to see him again. However from their, some members of the pack still didn't trust of the Gold Bloods, but they were commanded not to attack which saved a couple lives. Then another betrayal decided to show itself as a omega named Eternal decided she wanted to take control and began attacking wolves. This didn't last long as soon she was driven off by the pack and exiled forever. Then something strange happened as Snow walked back to her pack and saw that they had been attacked while she was away. Her betess, had been taken prisoner. After a couple days they decided to let everyone go and leave. who was indeed her sister, Over the next year this pack lived in peace, but that didn't mean it was a problem. Wolves started to go inactive once they reached 30 members and it was hard to get together since they had left Wolfquest due to the chat restrictions. After about a month, the wolf pack had pretty much died in inactivity, but Snow wasn't going to give up. She had heard of packs being reborn, and thats exactly what she intended to do. This determined leader managed to establish a territory with the rest of the wolves that were with her, including her not biological sister, Boo and her mate Disturbed. They created a new site for everyone, but that soon seemed inactive. Snow decided to try her luck on making her own part of the pack to see if it was active, and this is where you come in her history.

Last edited by Snow on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snow
Snow
Admin

https://blizzardpackreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Snow, The thoughtful Alphess Empty Re: Snow, The thoughtful Alphess

Post by Pitch Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 am

Incredible as always Sorrel :DD
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Thanks ^^ I could have gone longer, but I was tired when I did this XD Now I'm just waiting to see Pitch's bio
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I know D: I'm working on everyday but it won't let me post it. It says 'New members must wait 7 days to post new topic' or something like that...
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:47 pm

That shouldn't be happening. Are you trying to post links? Because you aren't supposed to post those yet.
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pitch Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 am

._. oh...It was a picture...For the picture part... I'llgopostitnow~
Pitch
Pitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:55 pm

Images are okay to post, you just can't post the link, it needs to be a Snow, The thoughtful Alphess   thing
Snow
Snow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VerityReborn13 Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Wow. The years sure have passed, haven't they? Who knows how I ended up back here. It may even be fate but it's nice to bring back the memories. Snow, I never knew that I was such a terrible RPer. I don't even know how you dealt with it, but you reluctantly did. I am here to thank you. I honestly, don't know how I ended up here again but I'm not gonna question it. Thank you, Snow.

Sincerely, 
Everest (Now known as Verity)
VerityReborn13
VerityReborn13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum